The Line double comb, set with roses in subtle shades of red, goes perfectly with casual wear! It can be worn in a chignon or side-swept for a glamorous side hairstyle. It pays homage to Line Renaud, the music-hall gambette who appeared at the Moulin Rouge in 1954, and who went on to enjoy a successful career in France and abroad.
To celebrate love and passion, Moulin Rouge and Les Couronnes de Victoire have joined forces to unveil a baroque capsule collection of jewelry and hair accessories, handmade in Paris from stabilized flowers. This biological process freezes flowers, allowing them to become eternal...
About Les Couronnes de Victoire: created in 2017, this Parisian atelier sublimates women's beauty through the artisanal creation of timeless, natural jewelry and accessories; all handcrafted from stabilized flowers.
- Made in France
- Composition: Stabilized hydrangea and red gypsophila flowers, pearls, gold-plated structure
- Tassel/Charm Moulin Rouge logo
- Weight: 5 grams
- Size: 3 cm high and 6 cm long
- Shelf life: eternal flowers
- Storage instructions: protect from sunlight, heat and humidity.