ICONIC MILL PEARL HOLDER
To celebrate the 134th anniversary of the Moulin Rouge, designer Sophie Cano has reinterpreted its iconography to create an exclusive, very limited edition capsule collection. Entirely hand-crafted using traditional Indian techniques, the collection is adorned with fine pearl embroidery in shades of red, white and gold. This purse is the perfect way to carry your identity papers and money.
About Sophie Cano: Sophie Cano likes to mix different worlds to inspire travel. She created her brand in 2007 to offer joyful, precious collections with an explosion of colour. Designed in Paris, her creations showcase the unique craftsmanship of an Indian family workshop located just a stone's throw from the vibrant city of Delhi. The region where this workshop is located is governed by laws that guarantee the craftsmen a fair wage, much higher than in outlying areas.
- Dimensions : 11.5 x 1 x H9.5cm
- Weight : 75g
- Round purse embroidered with red and gold pearls
- Fully lined with sewn-in co-branding label
- Zipped closure
- Avoid contact with water and perfume.
- Please note that due to its handmade design, models may vary from one to another.